This is when we hear words, sounds or music in our own mind’s voice. When trying to remember when taking tests in school, did you do best when you remembered hearing the teacher’s voice explaining the information (as opposed to recalling seeing the information in your notes)? Do you sing, play musical instruments or compose music? Are you sensitive to loud sounds?
Do you recall sounds in your dreams clearly and vividly?Can you easily tell by the tone of someone’s voice when someone is lying to you? It has happens to me all the time when I know the other person is lying to me, and trust me it is quite amusing.
Common instances of Clairaudience are:
- While listening to music (or in mind) the perfect song pops up with the perfect message at the perfect time.
- Hearing a still, small voice within (or from outside your body) with the answer to your question.
- Picking up on thoughts of people around you or in your life (called mental telepathy)
- Overhearing the exact thing you need to hear from someone else’s conversation. When I first connected with my guardian angel Abraham, I wasn’t too sure of his name. The very next day I leave my house and enter the lift to go down the lobby, Two people enter the lift with me and start talking about their long lost friend ‘Abraham’ with who they recently met after a long time. Now, how cool is that J
- A classic clairaudient response is ringing sound in the ears. When this happens, pay attention to what’s happening around you. Angels try to give you information through your hearing but they are not too aware of our frequency, if this happens with you regularly, all you need to tell your angels is to adjust the frequency to your level so that you can understand them better. My ears kept buzzing for the longest period of time, I checked with an ENT but here was no medical issue with them. Slowly I started to decipher the messages. I am able to differentiate between angels messages and my inner voice whispering to me, now.
If this feels right to you, clairaudience may be a leading sense for you.
Generally gifted musicians, singers, writers and public speakers are clairaudients.
Exercises to strengthen Clairaudience:
- In order to develop your clairaudience, the key is to work on enhancing your hearing and listening skills.
- In a quiet seated position, take a moment to swallow. Listen to the sound of this swallow and pay attention to all the sounds associated with the swallow. You may notice that this is much louder than you ever realized. This awareness and sensitivity to this sound is your first step in tuning into this ability.
- Another method to enhance listening is to identify and distinguish sounds. Sit or lie in a comfortable position and close your eyes. Now focus on all the sounds you hear. Even if you are in a quiet room, you will still pick up sounds that you would normally not pay attention to.Try to identify each and every sound that you hear. Try doing this several times a day. You will be amazed to listen to many sounds you tend to block out on a day to day basis.
- Go to a park, tune into the sounds of breeze, wind blowing, birds chirping, leaves rustling, people talking. In fact you can do this exercise anywhere and everywhere.