Are you the kind of person who can assemble or fix something without looking at a manual? Is it easy for you find directions to a place solely based on your instinct? Do you keep getting ideas to develop something or create something?
Clair cognizance is an internal knowing of something. When you know for sure how things are going to turn out in your life. You just know it, and for that knowingness you have no explanation or logic to it. This is because we tune into the outcome of our actions and that gives us a certainty within. We somehow brush these thoughts aside as we are not too sure of our decisions.
Even if we know within that a particular decision will be disastrous for us, we go by our logic and fact that are kept in front of us rather than listening to that little knowingness within. We tend to get influenced by other people’s opinion and their experiences.
Claircognizant people require a tremendous faith in themselves as they only have their gut talking to them; they do not have any other tangible thing to rely upon. There is a difference between your own thoughts and inner knowingness. Inner knowingness has a certainty against all odds and does not indulge you in fear, or any other negative feelings, your own thoughts can come from the past experiences hence could be judgemental.
Many philosophers, professors, doctors, scientists, religious and spiritual leaders and powerful sales and business leaders tend to be highly intuitive and seem to just know the facts with a sense of certainty.
Exercise to strengthen your Claircognizance
Know the color
- All you need is a deck of standard playing cards, the kind that has two different colors: red and black.
- First, set an intention. Your goal is to correctly pick the color of the cards that you pick.
- Next, shuffle the cards to “put your energy on them”, Reaffirming your intention.
- Then, pick a card (without looking at it) and mentally ask yourself “What color appears on this card? Red or Black.
- Go with the first thought that comes to mind and flip the card over to reveal its color.
- Be sure to create 2 piles of cards: one for the ones you got right and the other for the ones you got wrong. Anything over 50% demonstrates a psychic ability.
- Keep practicing as you improve your accuracy.